2011/01/07

CAHE Jung Won - Prologue

Going to Spain, learning the language, and working in a foreign company… those are some of the goals I set up in my life. As a senior university student, I am at the point of finally realizing my dream. My major is English language and I have worked as a part-time English teacher for several years. Now I am eager to expand my career spectrum by CAU- Bergé international talent program. I will be working in 'the human resources department of Bergé Infraestructuras  y Servicios Logísticos (BISL)'.

I am a skilled communicator and instructor with flexibility to adjust new settings and work under high-pressure environment. While working as a teacher, I learned how to be meet people’s needs and give them effective advice, not to mention the conversation skills. I hope my own experience can bring positive influence to the internship program.

Also, I have always been passionate about learning foreign languages and actually took several Spanish courses in high school and college. I am looking forward to working in a foreign-affiliated company and that is why I try to learn other languages including English and Spanish. When I was in 16, I went to the U.S. by myself to study English and experience different culture. I adjusted pretty well in spite of language problems and emotional hardships.

My hobby is playing musical instrument and write songs. I played the keyboard in a band from 2006-2007 and had many performances including rock festivals and college events. Our band had our own concert in 2007 and made an album by ourselves. I learned to cooperate with people at that time. Playing music is the best way to relive stress for me as well.

and I hope this experience would be a great steppingstone for my career.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기