2011/01/06

JUNG Su ji - Prologue


Hello, Everyone. My name is Susie Jung, but it is OK for you to call me Erika, my Spanish name I got a while ago. Firstly, I want to say I am so glad to have the opportunity to work with the great company, Bergé group. I will work at "Human Resources Department in Bergé & Cia"

Let me briefly introduce myself.
I really like working in efficient way. I always think the most efficient and practical way to solve a problem. That was why l leaded the team of 7 team member from 5 different countries and won the 2nd prize in a business strategy competition of Havard business conference in 2009. The certificate on computer which I have will also contribute to work efficiently.

I am happy I am going to work in HR department. I have some background in HR field. It is not only because my major and minor, public administration and business administration, are related to that but also I got the HR certificate from University of California, Riverside. It was meaningful course since it dealt with the practical knowledge with many workers there.

My most important strength is open minded personality. With an exchange student experience, different types of club activity (yacht club, voluntary teaching club and debating club), I got to have great socializing skills and communication skills. I am sure that I can get close to you very easily. And that is what I really want to get through this program!

I am so longing for meeting you. I am so excited to make one of the greatest memories ever.
I am ready!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기