2011/01/12

PAK Ju Kyung - Epilogue




Hola! This is one of participations in 3rd International talent program. This program gave me wonderful time with work experience, culture activity and academic course. There were 10 participations from Korea and Japan. We lived in one apartment building with each one’s room.


Working in the office.
I worked in Controlling department, BISL(Berge Infraestructuras y Servicios Logisticos). BISL is one of affiliates of Berge group. I was in charge of managing and reporting accounting information of affiliates of BISL. I studied business administration, especially finance. This is why I was placed in controlling depart. All coworkers are friendly. My mentor, Carlos is head of the controlling depart. He helped me to understand work in the office, explaining their business and process of the work. Even while he was very busy, he was always happy to answer my questions. I have been getting to learn the work. Ana, one of my coworker, kindly let me know the skills in working with computer programs such as OSOFT and SAP. These are useful computer program to handle accounting information. I was well treated in the office. Every morning I had coffee with them. I felt very comfortable in the office.


Other activities in International talent program.
The International Talent Program also included Spanish class, managerial course and weekend city trip. We had Spanish classes two times a week. I could improve my Spanish in the academy with highly qualified teacher. Managerial course was about the interpersonal skills and time management. We had activities in the course and talked about teamwork, making priority in the office. Also we visited many cities around Madrid at every Saturday with a guide. We are provided with safe and convenient trip service.

About myself
I had exchange student experience in Finland. Spending time with Spanish friend, I have got interest in Spanish culture. When I found the notice about this Intership program, I thought ‘this is total package! It has all of thing I need, global working experience and Spanish culture. Applying this program was not easy. There was many paper works in English, professor’s recommendation. But it was totally worth for this program. This was one of the most memorable time in my life. Now with this experience, I can have more confident to start my career.
  I traveled around southern spain and other European cities. With my poor Spanish, I communicated with local people. I also visited some cities to see my friends who I met in exchange student life. It was delight to see them again in their cities.
I would like to express my appreciation to Berge group giving me this great experience.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기