2011/01/06

CHOI Hyung In - Prologue


I am a senior at Chung-Ang University in Seoul and am majoring in Business Administration. I will work at "Financial department Hyundai Truck & Bus in Spain".



I studied accounting to attain the KICPA (The Korea Institute of Certified Public Accountant) license. I passed this exam and attained my KICPA license in 2009. Being in university, I haven’t had much opportunity to work with a company before, but I can assure you I am a confident, hard-working and sociable character who I think can made a great addition to your company. I enjoy learning new things and can work calmly under pressure. In the future, I am very keen to work for a global company and am looking forward to being in an environment where I can meet many people from different countries.



I love Spain due to two reasons. When I was in England to learn English, I had some Spanish friends. I remember that all of Spanish friends of mine were so friendly and kind that I could  keep a nice memory of them. Moreover, I am only one who traveled to Spain among us. I visited to Spain when Spain international team won the WORLD CUP in 2010. So I had a fantastic party in Spain after Spain international team won the WORLD CUP. These two things made me have nice memory of Spain. NOW I’m looking forward to working with you and visiting Spain again.
I thank you for your time and consideration.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기