2011/01/14

Pyo Soo Ah - Epilogue




Hello. I am Pyo Soo Ah who is one of 3rd  interns.

I still keep the memory of internship of Bergé in my heart. It was really unforgettable experience. speaking of my recent life, I have been busy since I got a job. I am working at Korea Institute of Fire industry & Technology. Now I am in charge of accounting part in my office. It's very funny. when I studied accounting, I used to hate that subject!  I can tell you that most colleague who I have met are really into their job and life. It was very impressive to me.  It also helped to me a lot to decide job.


Working in the office.
I worked in Berge Infraestructuras y Servicios Logisticos, shipbroker department. It is one of the most busiest department and almost coworkers are very good at speaking English. It is a meaningful experience for students who are very interested in chartering. However, if interns do not have basic knowledge of trade, it is hard to get experiences of real field. I studied acronym of trade and words of a charter to understand business of our department.


After work.
Time flies. 5weeks are very short time but I was able to experience many things. All of Bergé workers take care for us all the times. We can easily settle in new workplace in Bergé because of friendly coworkers. I still remember first Madrid tour and football match. Various tours helped us understand culture of Spain . The more I knew about Spain, The more I was interested in everything of Spain. I learned from coworkers who put a lot of energy and passion into their work. Staying in Spain is the most memorable time and influenced to my life. I am really appreciate to every one who helped me and gave chances work in Bergé.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기