2011/01/06

JANG yeon jeong - Prologue


Hola! I am JANG Yeonjeong. You can call me 'yeonjeong' or 'Martha'. I will work at "Ssangyong Spain". I am so pleased to have a chance to experience the International Talent Program of Bergé group. I am majoring in Business Administration at the university with a great interest in Human Resource and International Sales. For this reason I especially focused on international affairs related to my major, and I usually performed diverse international experiences.


  I organized international programs at Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry(KCCI), HRD Department as an intern. I organized Human resource information and assisted in the work of recruiting. After only two weeks of internship period, I was given a responsibility to coordinate an HRD project for international public officials. I successfully arranged an important government training program for Ethiopian and Vietnamese.


 I have great interest in volunteering so I acted as a volunteer of teaching computer and Korean in the Philippines. As a gregarious and friendly person, I settled in new environment quickly. I put lots of energy in to teaching computer programs and introducing Korean culture. As a result efforts, Mayor granted us a Plaque of Appreciation show gratitude. I will bring same energy and enthusiasm into professional circumstances at Bergé.


Inspirational experience working at Bergé will be a blue print for my business career. I hope to have memorial time with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기